BushMap by SkyBase - GPS Mapping Software
- To order or for more information on any of our many products and services please PHONE or EMAIL us. See our CONTACT US page
- Credit card orders are accepted by phone. Regular and rush shipping/delivery also available
- Canadian orders carry applicable taxes. USA orders, no taxes, duty/brokerage fee maybe added by courier (if applicable)
BushMap by SkyBase - GPS Mapping Software: Hunting | Fishing | Quading | Skidooing | Geocaching
BushMap is the ultimate set of routable backcountry maps designed for your Garmin GPS. BushMap keeps you safer at work and at play, and it’s a must-have for any outdoor enthusiast. You’ll be aware of your surroundings at all times, and you’ll give friends and family peace of mind the next time you trek into the bush on foot, ATV, or snowmobile.
As BushMap is a ‘locked’ mapset, please contact us to make sure that your Garmin GPS will allow these maps to be seen.
Now with routable roads, BushMap keeps you aware of your surroundings, making it easy to make safe decisions.
Available for both your PC and GPS (or just your PC, if you’d prefer), BushMap™ features:
- All of Alberta and North Eastern British Columbia
- Backroads by name and radio frequency – KM posts, too
- Wildlife Management Units (WMU) as the ‘smart’ background
- Contour lines, seismic lines, wellsites and known access corridors
- Plus hundreds other useful topographic POIs built into the map
- On your PC, there’s almost 1,000 Waypoint POIs
- These POIs include active weblinks to campgrounds, fishing regs and fire conditions
- Bushmap includes 100 lakes with water depth contours for the fishermen
- Rivers get altered every year (with help from our users) to reflect the changes
- Any access and trail changes are also updated yearly
All of these features are exclusive to BushMap . . . any pretenders are just that!
BushMap can be used on more than one Garmin GPS (by moving the SD card from GPS to GPS) but cannot be copied. This means your buddy can borrow your BushMap SD card to use in his own Garmin GPS the next time he goes hunting, but he can’t copy the software to create his own SD card.
BushMap PC™ DVD – $149.00
If you don’t have an SD card slot in your Garmin, you can create tracks or points using BushMap on your computer, then transfer them back to your Garmin GPS. You can upload and download between your GPS and PC to see the full picture - where you’ve gone and where you’re going.
BushMap SD™ Card & PC version – $249.00
This version of BushMap includes an SD card for your Garmin and a DVD for you computer.
Note: This product comes as a DVD (for PC Windows), or as DVD plus an SD card for newer Garmin GPS units (Nuvi and Mapping handheld units.) Garmin GPS units with expandable memory that support mapping. Please specify which one you want, when ordering this product.